How Do You NDI®?
October 03, 2018 by Chuck Baker
We would love to see your stories of how you use NDI® in video, whatever it may be.
We see a lot of folks who have engaged NDI in their workflow and are ecstatic about the results, and excited about the future possibilities.
Tell your story in a short video, post it to your social media or video sharing account, and send us a link at [email protected]. If we like it, we’ll send you a T-shirt! Your choice of these while supplies last!
Has NDI just simplified your cabling life in the studio, venue, or field? How have you used the two-way communication NDI brings to the table? Are you applying NDI for some work other than video production?
Tell us about:
- Savings in labor, cost and time replacing long cable runs with the network
- Amazing cable-free freedom with NewTek Connect Spark
- Integrating Adobe Premiere and After Effects timelines into live production
- Using free NDI apps to stream gameplay
- Turning your system into a multiview monitor by plugging into the network
That last one has been a godsend for a lot of productions, especially OB trucks where the expense, weight and space of multiple baseband cable runs would simply have forbid it.
And if you don’t know yet about NDI, click here to get started.