January 30, 2020
The Impact of Video in Schools: Webinar
You know that video is the direct route to greater student engagement. You also understand that it will play a valuable part in the success of your institution, but you might need a little guidance to get started. Join our webinar where you’ll hear from the experts about:
- Why it’s important to create a video program at your school
- How to build a case for a video program
- What are the benefits
- Understanding your tech options
- Choosing the right solutions
- Charles Dewalt, executive director and program founder, Warrior TV (WTVN)
- Doug Green, teacher/advisor, Carlsbad High School and Valley Middle School Broadcast Journalism Programs, Carlsbad, Calif.
- Steve Vinton, video production teacher, Penn-Trafford High School, Harrison City, Pa.
Thurs., January 30, 2020, 2 p.m. EST
Join the Webinar for more information
February 11, 2020
Come to the NewTek stand at ISE 2020 and see how fast and easy it is to share your content with your community and the world. Don’t miss out on the chance for live “Hands-On” demos of the NewTek professional product line, including NewTek VMC1, TriCaster TC1, TriCaster Mini, TalkShow VS4000, MediaDS.
Enter a chance to win a the new TriCaster Mini!!! With the NewTek TriCaster® Mini you can make your story more than words, more than slides. You can make it real TV amd more engaging. More informative. More dynamic. More accessible, and in 4K! T enter the competition, simply take a selfie with us at the stand, post it on your favorite social media channel with the software-defined visual storytelling hashtag #SDVS, and your post will be automatically entered to win. The winner will be announced at last day of ISE
February 11 – 14
RAI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands NewTek Stand 15-M255
Click Here for more information or to register.